Thursday, September 29, 2011

Granite Hills Real Estate

As you know I am holding an open house this Saturday from 12:00 - 3:00pm at 1536 Robbiejean Place, in Granite Hills.  I wanted to share with you the local real estate market report for the Granite Hills area of El Cajon so you would understand what the market is doing.  I will have a list of properties that have recently sold in the area at the open house for you to review along with a list of other properties that are currently on the market.  When you are buying a home in El Cajon or any other area, it is important to understand the local market so you will be able to submit an offer with confidence.  If you are currently considering buying a home, please give me a call.  I would be happy to provide this information for any area.  I look forward to seeing you Saturday.  Come on by so I can answer all your real estate questions.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share