Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love this, its what I work for!!

This is a copy of what one of my clients just posted about me. It has made my day and I feel so happy. This is what I work for!!! "We are first time home buyers and we bought a short sale. I suffer from extreme anxiety as it is, so this was an extreme roller coaster for me. Kimberlee our agent was super fantastic and understanding. She kept in constant contact through emails, by phone, and even by text. She acted as a therapist, an agent, and a friend. She has a great understanding of the market, the process, and the laws surrounding her profession. She is a truly committed professional with incredible integrity. We have found an agent for life and will absolutely recommend her to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share