Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hazards of the Job

Today while I was showing property in La Mesa, I started to get this tickley feeling on the back of my arm.  I tried swiping it away a couple of times, figuring it was a cobweb.  Spider webs are one of the hazards of the job.  After afew wipes the feeling didn't go away and I started to have a creepy crawly feeling all over my body.  I looked down and my feet were covered with fleas.  I looked at the young woman I was showing the house to and her feet were covered as well.  We rushed outside and started to brush them off.  I initially didn't think is was too bad until I realized that my brown dress slacks were totally covered.  We would brush them off and they would jump back on.  After walking and brushing for quite some time we all felt it was safe to get in the car and leave.  Needless to say the buyers were not interested in the home, even though I told them the fleas were free.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share