Friday, October 2, 2009

Rancho Jamul Auto

Two weeks or so ago my daughters car began to ask funny. It was making a weird noise and losing power. Well, I know how to check fluids and change a tire but that is about it. Normally Leon handles the car issues but with him gone, we were on our own. I had heard that Dave at Rancho Jamul Auto had done a good job for some of my clients so I decided to give him a try. They are located on 94/Campo Rd in Jamul, just past the post office. Well I have to say I am impressed. Dave was very easy to work with. He ran a diagnostic and told me what he thought was wrong. We discussed options and he was very honest with me. He ordered the part and kept me informed every step of the way. I could not believe how easy it was and get this, it did not cost an arm and a leg! So if you are in Jamul and need a mechanic give Dave a call, (619) 669-2848.

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share