Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seller confused me. Can you set me straight?

I have been in talks with a man who was considering selling his home. He called me today to let me know he had decided to list his home with someone else. When I asked him what the deciding factor was he told me I didn't have enough listings, he selected someone with more listings.

Now here is what confuses me. I thought not having a lot of listings was a good thing! Here I have been working my butt off to get all my listings either in escrow or sold but it ends up working against me. I thought I was doing what I was suppose to do. Sell them! Nope, apprently some think racking up a bunch of listings that languish on the market and never sell is a better approach.

Oh well, I can't win them all. But I still like my approach better. What do you think?

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share