Friday, March 13, 2009

High Speed Internet in Jamul

I have lived in Jamul for quite some time and one of my pet peeves has been not being able to find fast reliable internet. I started with dial-up and that as we all know is slooooooooooow and ties up the phone line. So the next step for me was Direct Way, which is now Hughes Net. This choice was better but still slow and unreliable. There were times I couldn't load a page in the time it took to get up and refill my coffee cup. I would call for service and they would always ask about the weather. This is San Diego, the weather here was not the issue.

Recently I noticed signs in the neighborhood for a new service provider. SDWISP it said would provide fast and reliable internet service. I did some research and decided to give them a call. Eric did a drive by to see if he could service my location and he could. I arranged to meet him and get set up. I still questioned that it would really work and be any better.

Well, Eric set it all up and it is awesome!!!! My speed rivals the best cable speed I get at work. It has been 2 weeks now and everything is working perfectly. I can finally enjoy being on the internet at home.

The bottom line is if you live in Jamul and are looking for highspeed internet give Eric a call and see if he can help. I am so glad I did.

visit www.SDWISP.com
or call (619) 922-6001

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share