Thursday, August 14, 2008

Properties for UNDER $100,000

It is hard to believe that school is starting again but it is. As the summer activity winds down, now may be the time to consider buying an investment property. I have a list of El Cajon properties that are listed for UNDER $100,000. Call or email me and I will send you a copy. If you would like me search other areas or if you need more information just give me a call. Also, if you know of anyone thinking of buying or selling, please feel free to forward my contact information. Call me, I am here to help you achieve your real estate goals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under a hundred grand? That does sound like a bargain. I don't know about the San Diego area, but we've seen a huge uptick in the number of Canadians buying homes here. It's an incredible buying opportunity for someone.

Kimberlee Quarles, Realtor said...

I have not run across the Canadian buyer yet. But considering the winters there compared to here it doesn't surprise me.

AddThis

Bookmark and Share