Friday, November 16, 2007

New Website

Did you know that 85% of home buyers begin their home search on the internet? Many times people want to be able to search for properties and gather valuable information from the comfort of their home. Well, in response to my customer's needs I have launched a website that will provide just that. You, your family and friends can search the San Diego MLS through my site. You will find useful information on buying, selling, home maintenance, loans and much more. My goal is to provide you with all the information you want and need in a convenient format. Please check it out at. http://www.kqsellshomes.com/



I would like to thank Karen Gilley for coming up with the name. I hope you find the information informative and useful. Please help me get the word out about my website by forwarding it to your friends and family members. Don't forget, I am always here for you and look forward to assisting you with any real estate need. Never hesitate to call me.


Kimberlee Quarles, REALTOR

Century 21 Award

(619) 590-3043 office
(619) 987-5143 cell
http://www.kqsellshomes.com/

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share